I actually made these for lunch the other day (hey, breakfast is good ANY time of day!) and my hubby approved! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Whole Grain or Whole Wheat Flat Bread
- 1 Tbsp Salsa
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 4 slices of deli Smoked Ham (check to make sure there are no nitrates or nitrites!)
- 1 Tbsp Cheese (I used Dairy Free Daiya)
Here’s what you do:
- Place Flat Bread under broiler for a couple of minutes to toast it up.
- Remove Flat Bread from broiler and spread with the salsa.
- Scramble your eggs, and add any seasonings you like.
- Slice ham into small cubes.
- Place scrambled eggs on Flat Bread.
- Evenly spread ham cubes on top of eggs.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then place back in the broiler until the cheese has melted.