If you want something healthy and delicious, that’s also super easy to make, then try this Crockpot Chicken Curry! I usually tend to make this on Bootcamp nights because I can just toss everything in, then dinner is ready when Bootcamp is over.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 Chicken Breasts (thawed)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (I’ve used full fat and light with no major difference noted)
- ¼ Cup Curry Powder (more or less depending on your tastes)
- 8-10 Carrots, peeled and chopped about an inch thick
- 6-8 Celery Stalks, chopped about an inch thick
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Cups Brown Rice (cooked)
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Salt and Pepper chicken breasts.
- Mix curry powder and coconut milk together and pour into Crockpot.
- Place chicken breasts in the coconut mixture.
- Top with the carrots and celery.
- Cook on Low 8 hours, or High for 4 hours.
- Before serving, shred the chicken using two forks, then mix in the cooked rice.
***This makes A LOT! It ends up making 3 meals each for my hubby and myself.
***My hubby loves his served with Chutney and Coconut Flakes. 😉