It’s about that time of year again! Time to reflect on the year gone by and set new goals for the New Year. With that being said, 2019 BootCamp registration is now open! This will be our 6th year… time sure flies when you’re having fun! Registration will close on Monday, January 7th!
Here’s what to expect:
- An encouraging, motivational environment.
- Mondays will be: Cardio and Weights.
- Tuesdays will be: Cardio and Yoga.
- Wednesdays will be: Cardio and Bodyweight Exercises.
- Groups rather and Teams this year. Typically we set up Teams and have competitions, but this year, you will be placed in Groups. This just means that your Group might be doing Cardio while the other Group is doing Weights. I’m sure we’ll throw in a friendly little game here and there though! 😀
- Everyone is a different fitness level! Some do pushups on their knees, some do modified jumping jacks, some can out-sprint me every single time, some can only run a block at a time… this BootCamp is all about becoming a better You… and pushing yourself to do what YOU can do.
Here’s what I expect:
- I want everyone to give 100% of what they can do. BootCamp is about becoming healthier and not about just “hanging out”. When you leave, I want you to be able to say that you’re proud of yourself for how hard you pushed. If I see you messing around, I might call you out! 😀
- For you to show up. I understand that things happen and schedules get busy. I don’t expect perfect attendance from everyone, but I do want you to make a conscious effort to try and come as much as you can. I want to see you meet your goals. I want to see you proud of yourself. In the New Year, pledge to take this time to make yourself healthier. You can’t take care of anyone else if you’re sick in the bed. It’s worth it to take care of yourself!
- No drama… I don’t allow drama within our group. Anyone promoting drama will be kicked out. We are like a little fitness family and I want the environment to stay positive, motivating and encouraging. I won’t settle for anything less.
- For you to understand and honor the rules.
Some things to keep in mind:
- We will be starting promptly at 6pm. If you wish to visit beforehand, you may arrive by 5:45pm. I understand that running late just happens sometimes, and that’s ok. Just know that you’ll have to jump in wherever we are in the workout. I pre-plan all of the workouts, therefore; they are based on a full hour to include warm-ups and cool downs, water breaks, etc.
- BootCamp is not a place for small children. There are plenty of things laying around that they can get hurt on… if we’re running, they’ll be alone in the driveway… I’ve had our house drawn on with crayons and markers… if you need an exception to this rule, please contact me before BootCamp to discuss.
- If someone isn’t registered for BootCamp, they cannot work out with us.
- Your diet plays a huge role in your fitness goals. If you come to BootCamp, but don’t change bad eating habits, you’re not going to see the results you were hoping for. You can’t out-exercise a bad diet.
- There are 12 spots…no more. I like to keep the group small enough that I can pay attention to everyone, and also be able to move us into the garage in case of rain so that we don’t have to miss any sessions.
- You won’t be forced to have weigh-ins and/or measurements if you don’t want to. Everyone’s goals are different. If those kind of things are uncomfortable to you and will make you dread coming to BootCamp knowing we’ll be doing those, then you’re free to opt-out. There are a lot of ways to measure progress, so we’ll just choose individually what will work best for you.
The whole goal behind BootCamp is to be a supportive outlet to help you reach your fitness goals. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! If you want to register, then jump on over here and you’ll be set!
See y’all in 2019!!!
Yours in Health,